Vogue put together a list of the top 10 fashionistas to watch in 2014. Every year, I make the resolution to be more fabulous, and every year I drop it like a hot potato after my first trip to the mall. I think the trick may be to stop trying to do it on my own, and start copying the women who are doing it well. It would be a lot of pressure to be on this list — imagine not being able to leave the house in sweats??
Here’s the list, but you should check out the VogueDaily slideshow for the full effect.
– Lupita Nyong’o (12 Years a Slave star)
– Suki Waterhouse (best known to me as Bradley Cooper’s girlfriend)
– Gia Coppola (Director)
– Adele Exarchopoulos (Blue is the Warmest Color star)
– Yasmin Sewell (Australian Fashion Consultant)
– Ciara (pop star … I’m proud of myself because I actually knew that)
– Pixie Geldof (British model and socialite)
– Daphne Javitch (Ten Undies designer … hmmm)
– Iggy Azalea (Australian recording artist)
– Kiernan Shipka (O.K. Really? She’s 14. I can’t follow that trend.)