written by: Madelyn, age 12
My idea for today was to do an Apple/Apricot smoothie. When I went to the store, they didn’t have apricots, so I had to be creative. I really liked the end result, and so did all my sisters and brothers. My mom even had one.
What To Buy:
Apples (red and yellow)
Can of Halved Apricots or Just Apricots
How To Make It:
1. Core and peel 2 apples. Cut them into small pieces and put them in a blender.
2. Pour the can of halved apricots into the blender or cut five apricots in half and put them in the blender.
3. Slice 2 bananas and put the cut pieces in the blender.
4. Put 25 blueberries in.
5. Pour 2 1/2 cups of orange juice in.
6. Then push the ON button and wait for your delicious apple/apricot smoothie to mix.